Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.3.3 port available for sun-3 boxen?
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/14/1999 18:41:47
[ On Thu, January 14, 1999 at 14:30:55 (-0800), David Brownlee wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.3.3 port available for sun-3 boxen?
>
> 	I would expet it means the person who comitted to buulding the
> 	sun3 images did not manage to complete the build in time.

What does "in time" mean?  Is that person still working on the build and
will the images appear if/when they are complete?  I see there is at
least one other port in the same "boat" (anchor? ;-)....

I'm slowly approaching the point where I can try building on a sun3
again, though my primary goal will to build my own private release of
1.3.3. and -current....

--
							Greg A. Woods