Subject: le0 problems
To: sun3x <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nick Brok <nick@nbrok.iaehv.nl>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/15/1998 19:27:43
Hello,

My appollogy for a question which is not direct sun3x related....
I've also a sparc station 1 running NetBSD 1.3.
It's having a strange problem with the le0 ethernet device....
(My sun3x had it also if I'm correct...)
When the ethernet is very crowded and the Sparc is also doing a big
compiling job, it's generating le0: overflow very often and (that's worrying
me at most) sometimes a le0: memory error.
I tried to find something in the kernel source device drivers... but it
didn't help me any further till now.
What could cause this problem, is it solvable? I hope NOT that my ethernet
device has gone......
One remark: ping gives no package loss when pinging the machine....

I hope some-one can give me some usefull hints

Greetings,

Nick Brok
--
Coordinator 68HC11 Workgroup
Berliozlaan 1 NL5654 SM Eindhoven The Netherlands