Subject: Re: Sun 3/60 SCSI TERMPWR problem
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Todd Hansen <todd@mpl.ucsd.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/19/1998 15:05:59
hmmm, that is why I installed netbsd in the first place, I did that to my
sunos parition. Anyway, I ended up having to rebuild the disk label, which
caused me to lose the data and my partition table, according to the other
sys admins here there is no other method that they know of to recover a
disk with a lost label. However, you can recover the space and make the
disk functional. You just need to get the label information. If it is an
original quantum disk, then you can get it from there web site, tehy have
alot fo the info.
	-taco