Subject: testers needed! testers needed!
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/18/1998 01:08:21
I just dropped the preliminary sun3 and sun3x 1.3.2 release builds into the
directories on ftp.netbsd.org. Since I have never done this before, and
feel a touch lost (documentation? what documentation?), I would greatly
appreciate it if as many people as possible could pull these down and give
'em a once-over.

This is a bit different than doing a snapshot.

In particular, I have no sun3x machines here, so I have no way of testing
the sun3x kernels that I built.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3.2/sun3/

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3.2/sun3x/

The complete userland for sun3 and sun3x are identical in so far as I can
tell; the only difference is the kernel, which is why there is only a
kernel in the sun3x directory.

	thanks,

	Erik <fair@clock.org>