Subject: Re: Mozilla.
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/15/1998 14:59:45
On Fri, 15 May 1998, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	If it is not currently available, I'm confident that it will soon
> 	be. There are a considerable number of NetBSD/mac68k users who
> 	definitely also want to be able to run Mozilla.

It's not a package, but I made a NetBSD/m68k mozilla binary a while
back... you can get it from:

http://www.bga.com/~khym/netbsd/mozilla-netbsd-m68k.gz
or ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/khym/mozilla-netbsd-m68k.gz

They're gzipped NetBSD/m68k 1.3 statically linked binaries.
I'd make a package, but I need to reinstall 1.3 libraries and stuff first,
which I haven't gotten around to doing yet. (I've upgraded to -current
since compiling)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++