Subject: Sun 3/50.
To: portsun3 <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Claude Foley <Cfoley01@cns.em.eds.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/23/1998 13:57:00
Hi,

   My sun 3/50 does not boot anymore, I think that the life of the eeprom is
over.

   When I try to set a value in the eeprom everything looks good but after a
while if I read it back
   the value is not the same.

Is the eeprom easy to replace and if it is, could I use the same set of
value that I have in my Sun 3/60.

Also, when I get NetBSD three years ago, my goal was to learn Unix and I
still don't kwow much about Unix, I would like to learn how Unix work, but I
have to start at the beginning.

Is there good books on Unix, for beginners that want to have a deep
understanding of Unix. Something that will teach me how it's works instead
than how to use it.

Claude Foley.