Subject: Re: UVM for sun3?
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG, netbsd-current@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/15/1998 13:55:16
On Sun, 15 Feb 1998 13:08:57 -0800
 Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov> wrote:

 > UVM hasn't been ported to the sun3 yet.  I've done the m68k generic bits
 > which I will commit shortly (since I almost have it working on the hp300),
 > but some changes will have to be made to the sun3 port to make it work.

So, FWIW, I just committed the m68k bits... should appear in tomorrow's
SUP .. if you want help getting the sun3 up w/ UVM, feel free to send
me mail, and I'll answer whatever questions you might have to the best
of my ability :-)

Hint: The first thing you'll have to do is implement MACHINE_NEW_NONCONTIG,
which can be done using the old VM system.