Subject: Re: sun3 boot loader
To: None <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/09/1998 10:17:41
	You do not need any SunOS media - the install notes for

	indicate where a NetBSD version of the bootloader can be
	obtained from:

	Hope this helps.

Definition of the day:
'Disinterested': Unbiased, with nothing to gain... _not_ 'uninterested'.
(It would be preferrable if more of the world could grasp the above)