Subject: Re: And just how big can it be? (Sun3/50 kernels..) FIXED
To: None <beirdo-mail-sun3-netbsd@beirdo.ott.uplink.on.ca>
From: Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu@beirdo.ott.uplink.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 11/26/1997 05:02:16
Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com> wrote:
> Oh!  Yeah, that should be avail_start, not avail_end.  Oops!
> A correction is attached.  I'll check it in shortly.

When should I expect to see this patch compiled into the pre-built
kernels?  I have no way of compiling a kernel yet...  I just downloaded
the 19971124 snapshot, and this had not been incorporated yet.  Judging
by the date of your email, that really shouldn't surprise me I guess :)

Looking forward to trying a diskless 3/50 again in NetBSD.  Haven't
bothered in a while as I have been too busy...

Ciao.

--
           Gavin J. Hurlbut                gjhurlbu@beirdo.ott.uplink.on.ca
  Embedded Systems Software Engineer          Electrical Engineering '97