Subject: Re: two questions
To: Kevin Kim <kykim@digex.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/18/1997 16:50:03
On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Kevin Kim wrote:

> -does the sun3 port of netbsd support serial line load balancing?
>  i.e. if i hang two modems off ttya and ttyb, assign them two IP
>  address, will i see incread bandwidth?

Not at this time. That's nothing to do with NetBSD in particular,
though; that would be done in pppd.

> -and has anyone written a cg6 driver yet.  i asked about a year ago,
>  found nothing, was going to try myself and never finished.  i might
>  try again if one still hasn't been done.

Text mode works fine on the cg6 as a console; graphics of course
are dealt with by the X server, which also works fine.

BTW, if you have a spare CG6 kicking around, I'm looking for one. :-)

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates