Subject: Re: 3/80 help
To: None <jason@logical.thought.net>
From: Jeremy Cooper <jeremy@broder.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/18/1997 15:07:06
On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 jason@logical.thought.net wrote:

> I unearthed my sun3x last night, and pulled down enough of NetBSD to see if
> it would boot diskless (netboot + kernel).  Unfortunately, it didn't work.
> The boot looked something like (from memory):
>
> esp0: SCSI Bus Reset

I see this message whenever I disconnect something from the SCSI bus while
the machine is still running.  I believe it may have something to do with
SCSI termination.  Let me guess, have you any SCSI devices connected?  I
bet you don't.  See if you can put a terminator either on the outside
SCSI-II connector or the 50-bin header on the inside.

-J