Subject: Re: Cdrom versus SunOs
To: sun3x" , "Nick Brok <nick@stack.nl>
From: Pete Plank <plankp@kic.or.jp>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/27/1997 03:13:37
You are probably better of installing SunOS from tape. Unless you have a
newer boot ROM, you won't be able to install by booting the CD either.I
recently bought SunOS 4.1.1_U1 on tape from Applied Computer Systems; you
could probably also buy it there or have someone make you a copy.

Regards,

Pete Plank
Illudium Design
http://www.kic.or.jp/~plankp/