Subject: Re: need part # info
To: None <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/02/1997 14:09:30
> i would like to put SCSI disks on a Sun 3/180 and was wondering if there was
> a VME SCSI host for the sun3 that was bootable.  if such a beast exists could
> someone tell me the part number please??  i need two of them.

	You might want to check
	http://doener.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/FAQ/sun.hardware.FAQ
	and look for '501-1236', which _might_ be what you want.

	What you really want is an 'si' scsi controller, rather than an
	'sc' (the sc is a less capabale product and there is not currently
	a driver for NetBSD, though der Mouse is working on one)

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

    		       - Oakwood apartments -
     - $1300 a month and people steal your laundry - What a place -