Subject: sun3x build fails
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/01/1997 09:09:02
I tried to do a "make build" on a Sun-3/80.  It failed.  The first few
failures appeared to have been because of various things not being
up-to-date - I had to rebuild make "by hand", for example, or I got
whining about not knowing how to make .MADE (IIRC) - but then it fell
over harder later:

===> sys
===> sys/arch/sun3x
make: don't know how to make cleandir. Stop.

This turns out to be because there is no Makefile in sys/arch/sun3x!  I
checked on homeworld, and there's no Makefile in the repository,
either.

I just copied ../sun3/Makefile, since that looked reasonable, and set
it cranking again.  Further bulletins as events warrant. :-)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca