Subject: Re: Netbooting Sun3 w/Linux?
To: John Carr <jcarr@rust.net>
From: Bob Beck <beck@obtuse.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/28/1997 20:21:32
	There's a "linux-xkernel" package kicking around (I forget
where) which I used as of a long time ago to make a linux machine boot
a sun. It includes sources for bootparamd. I use it to boot and
install netbsd sun3's lots.  I've got the package here, but it's
old. Have a look for it on the net, if not I've got the rpc.bootparamd
here from the old one I've got. I've also got a 4.1.1 machine here, So
in case you can't find it I stuck my oldy moldy bootparamd and rpcgen
for linux as well as a working binary for rpc.bootparamd and the
bootparam_prot.x file from my 4.1.1. machine at
ftp://ftp.obtuse.com/pub/misc/bootparamd.tar.gz.

	Cheers,
	-Bob