Subject: Sun 3/60 Video
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Adrian_Roseboom@hud.gov>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/30/1997 10:55:33
  I've got a Sun3/50 running NetBSD but have a line on a 3/60 with more
  memory and a color card.  Since I have been forbidden to add any more
  computers at home ;) I want to swap out the 3/50.

  I've also got a line on some large color monitors within driving distance
  and I'd like to get a little background before trying to put the two
  together...

  but rather hardware.  If anyone would like I can consolidate the

  I checked out the Sun Hardware FAQ but it just mentions the existence of
  a color buffer (switchable to mono and hi/lo resolution).  The guy with
  the monitors has a mish-mash of different units with different cabling.
  Most have been hooked up to Suns before tho and he has a 3/270 running
  (if that uses the same type) to test it on.

  Does the 3/60 color take RGB+sync? or sync on green? I'm over my head
  there since I only have mono at home :) so any info is helpful!

  I know the resolutions of these buffers but could someone also pass on
  their color limits?  I'm not expecting 24bit/20" color for a couple
  hundred bucks but its more than 16 colors right? ;)

  TIA!

  -Adrian