Subject: Re: serial ports, yadda yadda yadda
To: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
From: Rahim Azizarab <rahim@megsinet.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/24/1997 20:49:07
You mentioned using the p4.  Do you know the pin outs.  of course,there is
p4a and p4b.  One of the things I was thinking about was trying to get the
EPROM to see 4meg simms. is that do able?

     .--.  __  .---------     Rahim Azizarab
    / /  \(  )/   ----        1925 S. 3rd Ave
   ////  ' \/ ` ---           Maywood,  IL  60153
  // / / :    :--             708-344-6994
       =UU====UU=             ray@tezcat.com
                              http://www.tezcat.com/users/ray