Subject: Re: Serial Hassles...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
From: J.T. Conklin <jtc@cygnus.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/23/1997 10:50:57
>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com> writes:
Peter> Okay, so, I have this Sun3 (/60) which used to work just peachy keen.  I
Peter> have rebuilt kernel and source tree from the same executable set several
Peter> times, with absolutely *no* luck.  Specifically:
Peter>
Peter> 1.  ps *always* fails with proc size mismatch.  I have rebuilt
Peter> ("make build") the source tree, and kernel, a couple of times.

I seem to remember a PR about kvm_mkdb not removing/replacing /var/db/
kvm_netbsd.db under some circumstances which caused programs like ps
to fail.  In fact, this happened to me once too.  I removed the file,
rebooted, and things started to work.

	--jtc