Subject: Serial Hassles...
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/23/1997 01:13:40
Okay, so, I have this Sun3 (/60) which used to work just peachy keen.  I
have rebuilt kernel and source tree from the same executable set several
times, with absolutely *no* luck.  Specifically:
1.  ps *always* fails with proc size mismatch.  I have rebuilt ("make build")
the source tree, and kernel, a couple of times.
2.  pppd doesn't work anymore.  It gets as far as "ppp0 <--> /dev/ttyb", then
says "Modem hangup" and aborts.  Every time.  My A3000, running the same
-current (exactly, same source tree, same disk even) has no such trouble.

-s