Subject: Re: Cross compile from NetBSD/i386?
To: Scott Ellis <scotte@warped.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/12/1997 16:19:24
On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, Scott Ellis wrote:

> Well, I've got gcc 2.7.2.1, binutils 2.7, and make installed, and
> configured for m68k, and it seems to mostly work.
>
> I can compile statically linked m68k bins, or object files (which I can
> later dynamically link on the Sun3), but I can't seem to get it to build
> shared libs, or to link dynamically...

Bintuils 2.7 doesn't do NetBSD a.out dynamic libs and stuff like that. I
have been thinking for some time I should add that and feed it back to
the FSF, but I am not even sure I have the expertise to do it, much less
the time.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.