Subject: Re: 3/60 SCSI Problem
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Holo.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sun3
Date: 10/22/1996 17:51:58
> Every so often, I take a can of compressed air, and blow out the dust
> from the fan exhaust on the bottom of my 3/60, and along the back and
> sides of the beast (under that plastic cover is a metal case with
> louvered air intakes.

That just blows the dust back into the machine.  You really should open
it up and vacuum all that gunk out of there.  (Depending on which
flavor of -3/60 you have, getting into the power supply is between
trivial and tough after you get the top off.)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca
		     01 EE 31 F6 BB 0C 34 36  00 F3 7C 5A C1 A0 67 1D