Subject: Re: Netbooting a Sun 3/60...
To: Kyle D. Smith <peaches@cia-g.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 10/16/1996 01:49:57
On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Kyle D. Smith wrote:

> Hello.  Can someone please guide me to the right direction as how I can
> netboot a Sun 3/60 workstation.  The server would be Pentium with 8meg.
> ram running FreeBSD 2.1.5. Can a sun boot off the FreeBSD kernel?  If so
> how is this done? thank you.

	The NetBSD/sun3 install notes should have the information you
	require - possibly combined with the diskless.8 manpage.

	If you hit any problems let the list know so the notes can be
	updated :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'