Subject: NetBSD and Sun OS 4.0.2
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kelly BAUMAN <Kelly.Bauman@ccmail.adp.wisc.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 08/28/1996 13:08:12
     We've got a Sun360 running NetBSD.  However, it doesn't seem to want
     to communicate with any Sun workstation either outside or inside of
     our sub-net.  Specifically, we want to use the 360 as a backup name
     server to our main name server, a Sun386i running SunOS 4.0.2.  Has
     anyone experienced similar problems, and how did you fix it?  Also, we
     seem to be getting very poor network access time.  Is this normal for
     a 360 running on the thin-net connection? Thanks in advance.

     Kelly R. Bauman
     Kevin G. Hammond
     UW--Madison
     Academic Services LAN Administration