Subject: new error..
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/21/1996 00:19:21
  I rebuilt tonight to enable mmap debugging back in so I could see
when the shared libraries were being sucked in...
  I had sup'ed on Tuesday night (I think). I started running the
kernel tonight. MUCH more stable from the point of view of shared
libraries. It has been compiling tcl, cyrus and kerberos for some
time. (Actually KRB4 from MIT runs into problems configuring. Isn't
krb4 already part of the dist? But it doesn't come with servers I
think...)

  I get:

amaterasu-[/sandel/lib/xemacs-19.12] 44 >pmap_fault_reload: wrong context
Stopped at      _Debugger+0x6:  unlk    a6
db>

  Hmm. What does this mean? I do not think that pmap.c got updated in
that sup...

  If I continue things seem okay...

  If it matters I was single stepping in GDB.

  (KRB: 'ln -s /var/tmp /usr/tmp' fixes it. Didn't check the return
from mktemp!)

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: mcr@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca. PGP key available.