Subject: 3/60 problems...
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Elijah Wright <ewright@multipro.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/16/1996 23:03:12
I recently got a 3/60 board, and am getting "Invalid EEPROM" from the boot
monitor.  Does this simply indicate a dead battery, or is something REALLY
messed up?  System is a 3/60M.  Also, another symptom of what I think is the
same problem is that the system doesn't know its hardware ethernet address
anymore.  When looking at the board, there is a socket near the back
(Near the VME connectors) with no chip in it.  IIRC, it's on the side
opposite the P4 connector...  Could this be a cause of the problem???

Elijah Wright
ewright@multipro.com