Subject: shared library woes
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@latour.sandelman.ocunix.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/21/1996 00:17:06
  Well, my system has been up for a week or so... (oops, my wtmp got
rolled a couple of minutes ago, so last after a reboot doesn't help.
At least two weeks I think)
  Compiling, running xemacs, etc.. lots of stuff with the sup'ed
kernel of early April.
  Then, just now, it started core dumping again on shared library
stuff.
  This suggests that whatever changes were made wrt the mmap code
(discussed at length on the sparc list) have a partial effect...

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: mcr@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca. PGP key available.