Subject: Netbooted, but what next?
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@valhalla.stormking.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/06/1996 12:30:45
Hi all,

	I finally got a chance to pick up the new netboot and am
booted with the netboot-rd kernel.  Ok, so now what?!  I'm trying to do
this all via NFS, as there is no local disk.  Do I need to just get all
the binary sets and expand them and drop in a real netbsd-gen kernel,
or is there some way I can use the miniroot?  What I'm looking to do is
*JUST* get DNS and SENDMAIL working on it, THATS ALL!  Any ideas, as I
don't want the whole monster if I don't need it.

			Thanks, Tuc
--
Scott J. Ellentuch, The Telecom Security Group, Newburgh, NY

"Over the UUCP link, out the ethernet, through the media converter, down
the fiber, off a router, down the 56K, past my ISP...nothing but Net" -
with poetic license from Dave Owen of IBM