Subject: mouse pads
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/04/1996 11:55:10
I've been reading the Sun hardware FAQ, and it states that Sun3 mice
used a mouse pad with `broad stripes', as opposed to the later mice that
used `narrow stripes'.  Does anyone know for sure whether or not the older
mice will work with the newer pads?  I've got mice without pads.

Sun Express has mouse pads for $12; I assume that if the `narrow' ones work,
any Mouse Systems-like pad for PCs will work.

It's mildly impressive that Sun Express still carries the DB15 to DIN8
keyboard adaptors, and Sun3 SCSI cables.

--
Jason Downs
downsj@teeny.org  --> teeny.org: Free Software for a Free Internet <--