Subject: ugh!
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Callanan <ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 12/06/1995 22:07:35
thanx to all who made suggestions on my problem with mounting a
swap file... turns out that wasnt the problem at all...  just to
check things out, i switched back to the sun netboot program.  it
gave me a different error.  unable to mount root, permission denied.

i had exported the filesystem wrong! duh!

new problem though...  i dont have write permission to it now.

it boots up, but a lot of things fail during execution of the rc
scripts.  i am exporting from a linux box with rw perms...  and
i've set all the permissions for at least 755 on the linux side..
including the mount point.

any ideas??

--chris