Subject: 3/50 -vs- Linux.....GO!
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Trent McNair <trent@rmci.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 12/02/1995 21:11:32

 I'm netbooting  netbsd-gen from my linux box.  Everything seems to
 work fine till I get to this point:

 ---
 nfs_boot: server_addr=0xa0a0a14
 nfs_boot: hostname=sun3
 root on server:/export/client/root
 swap on server:/export/client/swap

 ---
 Then it just sits there.
 This means that root and swap are properly mounted, no?
 I think that it is requesting /sbin/init here and thinks it is getting
 it when it isn't. Is this a problem w/ linux's 1k nfs?
 If anyone knows please let me know, or if you just think something
 let me know. (Unless you think I should just give up - NEVER!)

 Trent McNair
 trent@rmci.net

 p.s. I'm using a 3/50 w/ NetBSD 1.1, the boot.sun3 from the linux
      xkernel package. On the linux side is kernel 1.2.8 nfs server 2.0