Subject: nfs_boot
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Callanan <ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 11/26/1995 13:21:07
i'm boot my sun3/60 over a network, and it has been working fine for
quite a while, now i get the following...

nfs_boot: using network interface 'le0'
nfs_boot: client_addr=0xc0a80002
nfs_boot: server_addr=0xc0a80001
nfs_boot: hostname=duvel
panic: nfs_boot: mountd swap, error=72
Stopped at      _Debugger+0x6:  unlk    a6
db>

if i type cont, it just reboots and does the same thing...

i've tried this with the latest generic kernel from netbsd.org, one
from august, and the diskless kernel from august.

i'm asumming its a problem with nfs or mountd, nothing has changed
since the last time i booted.  I have installed the latest tar files
from netbsd.org as well.  i had just done that last week.  but the
machine came up then, now it doesnt.

???

--Chris