Subject: Re: SCSI drives and Sun 3/50's...
To: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
From: Rahim Azizarab <ray@tezcat.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 11/23/1995 18:15:29
Considering you knowledge of sun-3, Do you know how to deal with SCSI bus
busy (continuously).  My sun 3/60 all of a sudden started to give me this
error. I have shut the machine off, and then repowered it, but It keeps
telling me scsi bus busy when I try to boot it.  This machine used to work
fine before. Any ideas? I do know it is not cabling problem because I can
hook up the hard drive to my 3/50 and it will boot just fine.

     .--.  __  .---------     Rahim Azizarab
    / /  \(  )/   ----        1925 S. 3rd Ave
   ////  ' \/ ` ---           Maywood,  IL  60153
  // / / :    :--             708-344-6994
       =UU====UU=             ray@tezcat.com