Subject: Re: A few questions on sun3-50 install.
To: None <chris@iquest.com>
From: Mark W. Eichin <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
List: port-sun3
Date: 11/18/1995 23:55:27
   SUB: A few questions on sun3-50 install.
   SUM: Chris Fisher <chris@iquest.com>->port-sun3@netbsd.org

   minimum bin install? (15-20M?). I am not using x in fact I am only
   wanting to get the sun3 up well... well just because it is here :)

I've got 8M on / and 55M on /usr, but that includes 8M under /usr/X11R6.
That's a *full* install; you could save 6M on games alone, 3M on
/usr/share/doc, and there are lots of other places to "nip and tuck"
if you're not going to be running this system by itself. (I'd look
closer but the machine is down at the moment, waiting for a
replacement fan and an FPU :-)
			_Mark_ <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
			The Herd of Kittens