Subject: A few questions on sun3-50 install.
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Fisher <chris@iquest.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 11/18/1995 20:25:38
A few questions on getting netbsd up on my sun3. For one, I am planning
on exporting the netbsd from a bsd box anyone know of any potential
problems with this? I am worried about swap. Question two what is the
minimum bin install? (15-20M?). I am not using x in fact I am only
wanting to get the sun3 up well... well just because it is here :)

Another question about the sun... The pins 2 and 3 are reversed on the
serial console right? All I can get out of the sun is a ^A when it boots.
I really don't know anything at all about the internels of this sun or
where it is even configured to netboot so getting this serial console
working would prolly help a tad.