Subject: Re: NetBSD without Console?
To: Martin Moutarde <hook@du.gtn.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@city.ac.uk>
List: port-sun3
Date: 11/07/1995 23:05:43
	you want to use 'q 1f' from the boot prom (probably :)

	the options are:

        00:bw   10:ttya    20:p4
        12:cg   11:ttyb

	in this case a 'q 1f' followed by a '10' should do the trick :)

		David/abs

david@city.ac.uk +44 171 477 8186 (MIME) david@southern.com +44 181 888 8949
Network Analyst, UCS, City University   System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd
Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB                PO Box 59, London N22 1AR

        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>
>=- Microsoft: Abort and Retry Cancel -or- NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org -=<
         (Apologies for long signature - in process of changing jobs)