Subject: Re: Lance Rev C ether bug
To: David Alan Gilbert <gilbertd@cs.man.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: port-sun3
Date: 10/26/1995 21:38:18
	If -current as of yesterday is ok...

	I've put a GENERIC kernel up with the LANCE_REVC_BUG undef'd on
	ftp://ftp.city.ac.uk/incoming/netbsd/netbsd_sun3_lance.gz
	(I'd just compiled up a normal generic kernel and made a binary
	snapshot from yesterdays sup for my own use :)

	While I'm at it I'll put yesterdays snapshot there as well if you
	want the entire system!

		David/abs

david@city.ac.uk +44 171 477 8186 (MIME) david@southern.com +44 0181 88 8949
Network Analyst, UCS, City University   System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd
Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB                PO Box 59, London N22 1AR

        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>
>=- Microsoft: Abort and Retry Cancel -or- NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org -=<
         (Apologies for long signature - in process of changing jobs)