Subject: Re: Xwindows help
To: Chris Callanan <ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu>
From: Rahim Azizarab <ray@tezcat.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 10/04/1995 00:06:55
On Tue, 3 Oct 1995, Chris Callanan wrote:

> Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 15:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Chris Callanan <ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu>
> To: Colin Henein <cmh@spiff.ccs.carleton.ca>
> Cc: port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: Xwindows help
>
> Once upon a time, Colin Henein said to me:
> >
> > In a previous message, Gordon W. Ross writes:
> > >
> > > Great!  I'm still waiting for someone to send me a complete set
> > > of notes on what it takes to make Linux serve diskless Suns...
> > >

> > If someone ever put together a list of such notes, I'd really
> > appreciate a copy...
> >

> i'm still working on it...
>
> between school and work, i find it hard to find time to breathe....
>
> hopefully i can get them out for the 1.1 release in november.  is
> there a deadline for inclusion in that?
>
> --chris
>

> --
>   Chris Callanan - CpE major       ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu
>               http://www.elee.calpoly.edu/~ccallana
>
> This message brought to you by the letters C and W and the number 105.

It takes xkernel it is available at several sun related sites including
one at colombia.edu. I have down loaded this and I can double check the
addres but it is something like ftp.a.cs.colombia.edu/pub/xkernel.

If you don't find it ; let me know and I will look it up.

     .--.  __  .---------     Rahim Azizarab     b
    / /  \(  )/   ----        1925 S. 3rd Ave
   ////  ' \/ ` ---           Maywood,  IL  60153
  // / / :    :--             708-344-6994
       =UU====UU=             ray@tezcat.com