Subject: I want to run without console
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tomas Tengling <ltt@cd.chalmers.se>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/16/1995 00:05:21
Hi,

I want to run my diskless NetBSD sun3/50 without console as we are
short of serial terminals.  When I used to run SunOS diskless it was
no problems to boot it without the serial console and if I would boot it
with the console plugged in it was no problem to unplug it (hot).

But with NetBSD it stops when I unplug the console and it will not
boot without console.  Is there any way of succeed with this?

Regards,

	Tomas

--
  Chalmers   |  Tomas Tengling                | Email: ltt@cd.chalmers.se
 University  |  Kolonigatan 3                 |