Subject: Re: X11R6
To: None <hls@oce.nl>
From: Curt Sampson <curt@cynic.portal.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/30/1995 11:36:03
>  After starting XsunMono I find myself sitting
> behind a blank screen with a mouse cursor being visible. With the
> mouse attached to my Sun 3/50 I can move the cursor. That's it.
>
> Question 1: What software do I need in addition to x11r6servers.tar.gz?

Um...a window manager? :-) Take a look at /usr/X11R6/bin/startx and
the manual page for xinit.

> Question 2: How can I terminated the X server using the mouse?

You have to be running a window manager to do that. :-) You can, however
terminate it using the keyboard, quite likely. Try Ctrl-Alt-Backspace. If
that doesn't work, check your manual page for your X server.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson    curt@portal.ca
Internet Portal Services, Ltd.     Beside the willow'd river bank