Subject: status: (swapping works, ...)
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/28/1995 22:40:31
I have finally caught up with the recent VM changes to make process
swapping work, which involved removing the double-mapping of kernel
stacks.  This means we should be able to make them cached too, but
I haven't tried that yet.  Other minor things done recently are:

* integrated recent changes from the sparc keyboard driver
  (this makes key-repeat work on the keyboard/display tty)

* Fixed probe in "si" (SCSI interface) driver so it will not
  recognize the "sc" board as an "si" board.

Unfortunately, ftp.netbsd.org is off the air for a while, so I've
put a tar/gzip image of src/sys/arch/sun3 on our FTP server as:
	ftp.mc.com//pub/NetBSD-src-sun3.tar.gz

Enjoy!
Gordon

P.S.

I also have some (not-quite-working-yet) boot programs for both
boot from disk and boot from network, but I haven't had time to
finish the debugging.  If anyone wants to work on it, I'll make
the (new, but still broken) sources available.  (I don't want to
check the stuff in until it's better than what is there now 8^)