Subject: incomplete MAKEDEV script ?
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jean-Daniel Pauget <jd@univ-lyon1.fr>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/24/1995 18:25:57
     the MAKEDEV script delivered with the sun3's NetBSD distribution
   doesn't know how to make tapes device (usually rst0 rst8 nrst0 ..)
   which options should I use with mknod to create the device for a
   qic 24 ?
     I also can have an Hexabyte 8500, can this tape-device work with
   the standard tape device-driver on a sun 3 ???

     thanks in advance for any comments/answers,
             jd.
--
 Jean-Daniel Pauget              Centre d'Informatique Scientifique et Medicale
 Tel +(33) 72 44 81 94                        43, boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918