Subject: Re: The motions which one...
To: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@valhalla.stormking.com>
From: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@valhalla.stormking.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/22/1995 20:47:54
In Scott J. Ellentuch's own words (And I ">_") :

> Hello all,
>
> 	I am currently executing the motions, that once started, and
> completely completed, could possibly be construed as doing that which in
> turn will render, in machine readable format, something identified as a
> kernel.....(Oh, you get the idea already!)

Well, I got a little braver and went to /src/usr.sbin/config and typed
make. Once I got a new "config" (YEA, my first full compile of something
on NetBSD.  Virtual beers (and wine for us allergic to wheat) to everyone!

I then did

/src/usr.sbin/config/config/config ICHABOD

to which is whispered in my ear .....Luke, do a make depend....

OK!, so I switch to the directory and do the make depend

			(Um, saga temp interrupted...)

					Tuc

--
* ---   ---  |Scott J. Ellentuch, Pres  | The Telecom Security Group       *
*  | |  |    |Comm. and Comp. Security  | (Storm King family of Companies) *