Subject: previous declaration of `catclose'
To: None <tuc@valhalla.stormking.com>
From: Kenneth E. Stailey <kstailey@fenix1.dol-esa.gov>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/22/1995 12:32:52
> > It took my diskless Sun-3/260 about a week to do a full rebuild
> > (everything except the kernel).
> >
> 	OUCH!  Hey, these things happen.  I'm prepared.  If I get more
> serious about it maybe I'll push the Linux guys for a Sun3 port
> (They already do Amiga and Mac (And Atari?)) and run NetBSD on the
> PC as my main system. (I have a Class C Lan in my house. Pretty bad,
> huh?)

I don't think that the performance is that bad anymore.  I have not
timed my "make build" yet, but I'm sure it's not a week.

The kernel I built last night on my 3/60 (using NetBSD, not SunOS)
seems noticeably faster than the generic one from last April (which
was built with SunOS, not NetBSD.)

Has mycroft's "le" driver made it into the Sun3 port yet?

Ken