Subject: Re: previous declaration of `catclose'
To: None <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: David Jones <dej@eecg.toronto.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/22/1995 13:49:35
> 'Course, if you don't have SCSI on your 3/260 (I don't think it was
> standard, was it?) you're up a creek...How's the `xy' driver coming along
> (directed at whomever posted about it so long ago...)?

The xy driver is currently sitting in very primitive form on my Amiga.

I appear to have some wierd problem with NetBSD on my 3/260.  I've tracked it
down to a memory location's contents changing between a write and a following
read.  It's either a wierd cache problem or a hardware problem.  I've lent
the hard disk with NetBSD on it to a friend who's trying it out on his 260
to see if it's a hardware problem.

Once NetBSD is reasonably stable, then I will start debugging the xy driver.
Right now half the time my machine panics even before it gets to mounting
root.