Subject: more stuff
To: None <port-sun3@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Adam Glass <glass@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/23/1994 00:39:43
Lets see:
	my changes are in the tree, so don't forget to sup them up.

	phil nelson of the pc532 port has gotten the evil 5380 driver
	to work in a non-mac environment, and committed his changes to
	the pc532 port.  I think Gordon will be	looking at these.
	I had already started porting the mac68k driver that the pc532 one is
	based on to the sun3.  Hopefully, Gordon can diff the three
	drivers, and use my autoconfig stuff, and phil's cleanup of
	the driver to get us a functional scsi driver.  I've included
	my code in the tree as a placeholder.

	Same with the zs driver.  I've ported the sparc one but
	haven't worked hard on getting it to work.

	There are some NetBSD 68k binaries that are now useful.  I'll
	try to upload a few tomorrow.

	Lots of other stuff going on, however I'm going to sleep....

later,
Adam Glass