Subject: Re: it works, mostly
To: None <port-sun3@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/23/1994 08:13:58
In article <9402230624.AA21142@fsa.ca> deraadt@fsa.ca (Theo Deraadt) writes:
> > Model:  Sun 3/50
> > real mem  = 8339456
> > [...]
> > # ech *
> > ech: not found
> > # echo *
> > bin dev etc netbsd sbin tmp vmunix
>
> Fuckin' Eh!
>
> Whee! Whee! Yip yip Hurray!!

Ditto! Congrats and thanks, especially Adam! My current project is
mostly finished (my software even managed to work even in the presence
of the strong bogonic emissions created by having Important People(tm)
looking on :->), so I hope to have more time now to actually contibute
some useful work to the port instead of just being a sponger :-)

In particular, when my zscc manual arrives I'm going to look into
writing a new zs driver. (anyone working on porting the current driver
should keep at it, though, as it would be nice to have an interim
driver, especially to try a few expiramental changes on).

I know a number of people (especially Adam) have thoughts on the subject
of what a good zs driver should look like.  I'd really like to hear any
and all ideas.

--
Ty Sarna                 "As you know, Joel, children have always looked
tsarna@endicor.com        up to cowboys as role models. And vice versa."