Subject: good news for a change.
To: None <port-sun3@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Adam Glass <glass@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/03/1994 11:33:43
I've gotten the port working working as well under current now as it
was under magnum.  This means it still is broken (runs syscalls in
/sbin/init, and fork dies, etc) unfortunately, however it works enough
for other  peoiple to have a shot at fixing it.

I hope to restrain myself from hacking on it further tonight.  Instead
I'll commit my changes, post instructions on how to get the port and
get it compiled, and provide some staticly linked-sun3 binaries
(bmake, config.new, libkern.a) to save you some trouble.

later,
Adam Glass