Port-sun2 archive

Re: hack for ifconfig on m68000 (was: Floppy image overflow)

On 2017/02/09 2:29, Rin Okuyama wrote:
On 2017/02/09 2:07, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
Maybe yes, but it would be better to test it on tme using a liveimage
by "build.sh -U -m sun2 release live-image" :-)
(though I'm afraid tme still doesn't work on LP64 machines)

The entry in doc/HACKS should also be removed, btw.

Thank you for your quick reply. OK, I will examine!

I've confirmed that "ifconfig lo0 inet6" works fine! I will remove the
hack and entry in doc/HACKS.

Thanks,
rin

PS
i386 version of TME works fine on amd64 (I've not checked whether amd64
version works or not). With the default setting in SUN2-MULTIBUS, the
system cannot enter multi-user mode. By increasing RAM to 7MB, the
system boot up successfully. With 8MB RAM, TME does not work at all
both on amd64 and i386. Something can be wrong with my setting. I just
modified "ram0" statement like this:

  ram0 at obmem0 addr 0x0: tme/host/posix/memory ram 8MB