Port-sun2 archive

2/120 parts available

I was hoping to have a working 2/120 to give away, but all I ended up with are a bunch of bad parts. I know some of you out there have component-level repair skills, so I'm offering these for the cost of postage to anybody who will try to put them to good use.

--James B.

A)  CPU 501-1007-10H, S/N 8734, ROM 1.1.2
    passes self-test but won't talk to known-working SCSI card

B) RAM 501-1013-03A, one megabyte
    fails self-test

c) Chips, ROM N beta

D) CPU 501-1007-10A
    no console output on TTYA
    no ROMs
    bad IDPROM

E) CPU 501-1007-08H, S/N 6693, ROM N
no console output on TTYA, tried swapping UART with known good, didn't help
    LEDs indicate that it seems to pass self-test

F) 3Com Multibus Ethernet "ec"
    causes NetBSD 2.0.2 to drop into debugger during device probe

G) RAM 501-1013-02M, one megabyte
    fails self-test

H) RAM 501-1013-02B, one megabyte
    not visible to CPU