Port-sun2 archive

segfault in ndbootd

I'm trying to set up to netboot a 2/120. Unfortunately, any attempt to
launch ndbootd (except running it without arguments, which gets the usage
message) segfaults almost right away. According to gdb, it's dying in
ndbootd_find_interface().

The server is an i386 running NetBSD 2.0.2. It has two non-loopback
interfaces, fpa0 (DEFPA FDDI) and ex0 (3c905). Launching ndbootd with "-i
ex0" does not help.

Any thoughts? If I have to, I can get the miniroot onto a SCSI disk, but
this should work too. In a few weeks, the server will probably become a
sparc64, maybe that will help.

--James B.